Build a Prayer Wall on Your WebsitePosted at August 7, 2014
One of the great things about the web and social media is our ability to connect with each other. Churches are using this ability to create new opportunities for evangelism, spiritual growth, and prayer. How do you facilitate prayer requests online? SiteOrganic makes it easy. There is no monthly fee for this tool, it’s available on any ministryCMS plan already!
Great Features to Make Prayer Part of Your Online Ministry
Our ministryCMS platform integrates with the powerful Prayer Engine* tool, which is an easy and engaging way to post and read prayer requests. Anyone can use it. Adding this great tool to your Website gives you the following capabilities:
- Post prayer requests directly to the Website
- Choose whether requests must be moderated before they go live
- Choose whether to allow anonymous requests
- Anonymous “I Prayed for This” button allows audience feedback
- Prayer counter next to each request
- Sharing to Twitter option
- Email alert can be sent to the requester whenever someone prays for them
- Completely skinnable to match the look/colors of your Website
When you ask us to add this to your site, we typically create a page for it, and make it available through a menu link, home page button, header/footer link, marquee announcement, or all of the above. This can be a great way to facilitate corporate prayer within your church, within a specific ministry, or for a special event such as a mission trip or outreach in your community.
There is no monthly charge to add this to your site, other than the third-party licensing fee for the software. Our designers can also work with you to get the look just right, at your option. Let our Care Team know if you would like to increase the spiritual impact of your online ministry and add a Prayer Wall to your Website!
*NOTE: As of this writing, The Prayer Engine software requires a one-time $99 license fee.